What the Hell's Going On?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Boy I go away on vacation for a couple weeks and "there goes the neighborhood."

Got back late Monday night and after getting in and settled I had to check my most favorite barbecue bulletin board on the web to see what's up. So after I got done over at TVWB, I came here to see what you moron's have been up to.

Nothing's changed, Bill's gone again, Susan's lost or MIA, Greg's eating Q down in mutton land, and Finney, Larry and Nick are out scouting bachelor pads, and Woodman is............Woodman.

Just kidding folks, great to be back Ive missed all of you. Looking forward to catching up on things. Talk to y'all soon. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

It was real good thanks for asking. I've been trying to catch up here though and I'm just about ready for another vacation. Some of us didn't pass "play nice together class" in school did we?

Played some golf, drank some beer, ate some oysters and shrimp, ate some Q, drank some beer and played some golf.

Bruce, looks like you'll be playing up here this week too! Welcome back. I don't know what happened. I missed two days and everything blew up! WM

No, Larry, no fishing. I like fishing, but there are so many places down there that you can buy fresh fish and cook it yourself, that to spend the money for a charter boat and go out for a half-day and hope you get something....I'd rather be drinking and sit by the pool and ogle all the nice looking southern girls.

Golf courses...Woodlands GC, Penninsula, Rock Creek in Fair Hope, The Preserve, all nice courses, but getting a little pricey compared to what they were charging when I first started going down there some 10 years ago.

Woodman, golf leagues start next week, can't wait. GOLF & Q, can't beat it.

Back
Top Bottom