Soda Pop Machine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Soda Pop Machine outside for the take out place. That way I don't have to waste my time on handing out cans asking what do you want to drink exc and taking up space inside. Also I won't have to pay the bank for rolled coins (they charge business people) What do you folk think?
Thanks,
Pigs

theres a spicy hot chicken place in Nashville that handles drinks that way and no one seems to mind at all, they go for the food, not the drinks. :D

the typical cost for a serving of pop only costs 4-10¢ depending on location and syrup. That is a whole lot of profit if you are charging $1.50

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Soda Pop Machine outside for the take out place. That way I don't have to waste my time on handing out cans asking what do you want to drink exc and taking up space inside. Also I won't have to pay the bank for rolled coins (they charge business people) What do you folk think?
Thanks,
Pigs

How many choices of different soda do your customers have?

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Thanks,
Pigs

Chris can you clairfy what type of Soda Pop Machine you're referring to? Your post is misleading, cause I was under the assumption you are talking about a soda can dispenser, until you mentioned the thing about paying for rolled coin. And it seems like Curtis is the only person that thought the same as me.

Chris can you clairfy what type of Soda Pop Machine you're referring to? Your post is misleading, cause I was under the assumption you are talking about a soda can dispenser, until you mentioned the thing about paying for rolled coin. And it seems like Curtis is the only person that thought the same as me.[/quote]

I guess I still get confused with the words soda pop...they're all coke machines where I am from :D . I guess I see machine and think of cans or bottles, perhaps its a fountain he is talking about ??

cflatt said:
Chris can you clairfy what type of Soda Pop Machine you're referring to? Your post is misleading, cause I was under the assumption you are talking about a soda can dispenser, until you mentioned the thing about paying for rolled coin. And it seems like Curtis is the only person that thought the same as me.

I guess I still get confused with the words soda pop...they're all coke machines where I am from :D . I guess I see machine and think of cans or bottles, perhaps its a fountain he is talking about ??[/quote]

I thought the same thing as you Curtis!!

So Coke machines sell Pepsi :roll:
He is talking about a machine that dispenses canned or bottled beverages of the carbonated variety..

wittdog said:
So Coke machines sell Pepsi :roll:
He is talking about a machine that dispenses canned or bottled beverages of the carbonated variety..

call it a regional thing,the closer you get to atlanta the more its all referred to as coke. you may get asked "wanna coke ?" "what kind ?" back in the days of the pepsi challenge they started leaving the top of the bottles of coke so it would go flat...but as time goes on and the transplants move in..theres more "soda pop...and colas" in the dialect. :roll:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":px9wpxew]Soda Pop Machine outside for the take out place. That way I don't have to waste my time on handing out cans asking what do you want to drink exc and taking up space inside. Also I won't have to pay the bank for rolled coins (they charge business people) What do you folk think?
Thanks,
Pigs

How many choices of different soda do your customers have?[/quote:px9wpxew]
I think 4 would be good. What brand or flavor I have no clue yet. What do most of you guys have? Beer don't count. That's all I need is a huge stock pile of brewskis :LOL:

How many choices of different soda do your customers have?[/quote]
I think 4 would be good. What brand or flavor I have no clue yet. What do most of you guys have? Beer don't count. That's all I need is a huge stock pile of brewskis :LOL:[/quote]

seems like most of the places offer one (coke/pepsi) , diet, sprite (sierra mist) then it seems to be dealers choice...dr p, root beer, etc...

Get Sam's Club Soda...then you don't have to worry about coke or Pepsi fans being offended that "THEIR" choice isn't an option.

Plus, its cheaper and you can make more margin on those cans! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom