Whats happened to this forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Man, used to be lots of conversing going on here. Not lately. Whtas happening. Even Greg isn't around to break chops. Larry, Chris, Bill, Capt, Susan.....where is everyone?

Nick Prochilo said:
Man, used to be lots of conversing going on here. Not lately. Whtas happening. Even Greg isn't around to break chops. Larry, Chris, Bill, Capt, Susan.....where is everyone?

Nick I've been talking to you the past couple of days! :-D

I tried bringing this up to on post's the past couple of days and I've been blown off so I figure it's just me. Been told things will pick up! I guess Bill took everyone with him when he left! Maybe Bill and Susan were the same person? I dunno.

I think the weather is gonna be nice in a majority of the places this weekend, maybe the board will pick up with more people cooking. If not, we can blame Finney.

Nick Prochilo said:
I know, I know...I'm gonna take my grill down from the attic this weekend and get it ready. Hey Greg, any advise?

GREG WANTED ME TO TELL YOU... I'VE YOUR GAS GRILL DOESN'T LIGHT RIGHT UP WHEN YOU FIRST TRY...

GET SOME LIGHTER FLUID AND SQUIRT ON IT. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":14e59oxs]I know, I know...I'm gonna take my grill down from the attic this weekend and get it ready. Hey Greg, any advise?

GREG WANTED ME TO TELL YOU... I'VE YOUR GAS GRILL DOESN'T LIGHT RIGHT UP WHEN YOU FIRST TRY...

GET SOME LIGHTER FLUID AND SQUIRT ON IT. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:[/quote:14e59oxs]

Thats the way I do it all of the time. Makes a BIG bang! :badgrin:

Did we lose Bruce too? I missed whatever happened altogether, but it wouldn't have scared me off. The only thing that came close to un-nerving me was Bill's constant preaching about how we alienated so many people and would never get them back. If you don't have a thick skin, stay off the net kiddies! I think we were way over the top at first, but it has settled down and mellowed out. I am just now, starting to think about others I haven't seen recently , like Rob? We jerk around on the Texas website too and some there have rubbed me the wrong way, but you have to live with people, you know? I thrill in making my way with difficult cases, but if your whole goal, is to be difficult? Go away! Woodman

I'm still around Woodman, if I'm the Rob you're talking about, just haven't had anything that I've felt like posting on.....plus I'm never around on the weekend or at night....

Rob

Rob is working on some big deals at work (fellow sales pro) and I was at the Mid American Truck Show in Louisville last week and now trying to play catch up!

Don't worry about the site...everything is fine...we'll loose some but the history has shown we will gain more. Two new members already this month! I would discourage the "whining" about what is wrong with this site...that can lead to a negative vibe from other people, right??

Weather warming...sun coming out...everything will be fine! :D

There , there little fella. You are important.

Greg, there's nothing wrong with this site!

Chris, the pup is the cutest damn dog I ever saw! Whined at about 3:00 am for a couple of days. But he is getting through the night now! He is the boldest daschund I have ever seen! He basically chased my sisters in law's dogs into hiding Sunday! He's a keeper! Go get yerself another! Woody

Chris Finney said:
Wood,
I don't think you ever told me if it was a smooth, wire, or long haired.

Chris, it's a longhair. I'll e-mail you some photo's when I have some. He's a sable color.WM

Back
Top Bottom