Change is good...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
FYI, you will start noticing name changes around here...I think the Q Pit is a really good name and will also transition well in to he podcast shows as well.

Thanks for the idea...

FOR NOW, THE WEB ADDRESS IS THE SAME SO NO WORRIES...I ANTICPATE THAT WILL NOT CHANGE...JUST THE FORUM TITLE...WHICH, AFTER A LOT OF REVIEW, WASN'T THAT GREAT TO BEGIN WITH! :oops:

Again, if ANY OF YOU would like to be my financial backer on this case then I would be happy to pour in to litigation over this matter...just let me know and I will tell you how much the retainer will be for the lawyer guy.

**Greg hears crickets**

Greg Rempe said:
Again, if ANY OF YOU would like to be my financial backer on this case then I would be happy to pour in to litigation over this matter...just let me know and I will tell you how much the retainer will be for the lawyer guy.

**Greg hears crickets**

So we're not worth you plunking down a few bucks? :LOL:

and I guess the BBQ 4 U competition team will only keep the old name if G&S grills sponsors them with free equipment..at least so it looks good while the WSMs are really doing the cooking :D

cflatt said:
and I guess the BBQ 4 U competition team will only keep the old name if G&S grills sponsors them with free equipment..at least so it looks good while the WSMs are really doing the cooking :D

Greg never bought us a thing to begin with. We even had to buy our own shirts. We are kinda like the Bad News Bears of BBQ.

You never even answered my question Greg. Was the cease and desist order even served by a lawyer or just some yahoo that claims to own the name and has never even used it?

Sorry but I think the new name is lame!

I think the name is very good.

Easy to market, simple and clearly provides a visual of what the site is about.

Easy fix & Smart move. Well done.

Kloset BBQR said:
You never even answered my question Greg. Was the cease and desist order even served by a lawyer or just some yahoo that claims to own the name and has never even used it?

You live in Ohio and your worried about something being lame?

Bruce B said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":xoaktzy9]You never even answered my question Greg. Was the cease and desist order even served by a lawyer or just some yahoo that claims to own the name and has never even used it?

You live in Ohio and your worried about something being lame?[/quote:xoaktzy9]
:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom