Good Deal??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NOT a good deal......my family was in the restaurant (lunch bar if you will) business and these things were a dime a dozen.......BUT!!! Puff might make it interesting if he is involved

When I looked at what was available and the prices they are asking for commercial equipment, I thought it was a good price for me. Shoot, I saw regular dorm room units, not commercial for $400. I haven't seen anything close to that price used. I'm happy, even if I got a bad deal. I was figuring on having to spend $1K or more for commercial fridge. Plus, this size is manageable for me.

Think I am meeting Bruce for lunch. Haven't heard from Puff but PM'd him. Hopefully we can all meet for lunch.

Uncle Bubba said:
When I looked at what was available and the prices they are asking for commercial equipment, I thought it was a good price for me. Shoot, I saw regular dorm room units, not commercial for $400. I haven't seen anything close to that price used. I'm happy, even if I got a bad deal. I was figuring on having to spend $1K or more for commercial fridge. Plus, this size is manageable for me.

Think I am meeting Bruce for lunch. Haven't heard from Puff but PM'd him. Hopefully we can all meet for lunch.

Don't bother Puff, he's making sausage for the first time today! Can't wait to hear how he's making out!

Woodman said:
You got SCREWED!!!!! ;)

Not again??????

Nah, I don't think so. I did my homework and this is the cheapest I found. It does sell new for $1295. If it doesn't work I'll turn it into a smoker...like I need another one. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom