Jack Link's Jerky Cure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Anyone ever try it? Got some at a local market today. Thinking about giving the WSM a jerkey run in the next few weeks.

http://www.linksnacks.com/index.php?id=68

514d469697.jpg

Well, I got a 2 1/2 bottom round roast yesterday reduced. Figure I would give the Jerkey a try on Friday. Also have some chicken thighs merinating.

Found these racks at Wally world. I plan on layering them with the jerkey.

Those will do the trick..make sure you leave a few inches of space between the racks so the smoke and air can circulate.....and make sure you adjust the amount of cure you use...that box cures 15lbs of meat...

Petunia is getting lonely already. Wonder how long it'll be until she goes up for sale? You could buy 2 more WSM's with the proceeds from the sale and still have money left over. With 2-3 WSM's and your Kettle you can cook a competition easily!! Then you don't have to worry about towing that big bitch or tending to the fire all night!! Come on Bill take the plunge!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Petunia is getting lonely already. Wonder how long it'll be until she goes up for sale? You could buy 2 more WSM's with the proceeds from the sale and still have money left over. With 2-3 WSM's and your Kettle you can cook a competition easily!! Then you don't have to worry about towing that big bitch or tending to the fire all night!! Come on Bill take the plunge!!

NO WAY. Petunia loves comps. besides, I can fit a lot more product on petunia for catering jobs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom