Looking for High Heat Gloves???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
There was a post on one of the forums for someone looking for high heat gloves and I can't find the post to email the guy the info so hopefully he'll get on here and see this. I bought a pair of high heat gloves a few years ago from a company called Sara Glove. PM me and I'll send you the link to avoid any problems with the 4u police and products. I am not affiliated with them other than I bought their product and can tell you they are, without a doubt, the best high heat gloves I have ever had. They are for fire maintenance and not food handling as they are a material of some type that you wouldn't want food crap all over. Just to give you an idea...I can hold a red hot charcoal briquette in my hand for a very very long time before feeling anything at all. I can grab a burning log out of the firebox and do the same. They would be great for moving water pans and charcoal baskets around. They are thick so your "touch" will be limited but they are very flexible. Somewhere around $35/pair. They come in various lengths.

Back
Top Bottom