Just for Uncle Bubba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
LIONS BEAT COWBOYS
1.gif
1.gif

1.gif

How bout dem Lion, Grrrrrrrr!!! Romo looked like he greased his hands yesterday, dropping the ball everytime he rolled out. It was a good day!!!

How about the REAL story of the season? The Chiefs making the Playoffs. Chiefs had to win PLUS Steelers had to beat the Bengals AND the 49'ers had to BEAT the Broncos......Unlikely scenario but the Chiefs are IN! [smilie=banana.gif]

Something wrong in big D. Need to get rid of a certain receiver and get some pass coverage. They might beat Seattle but that's it. After the showing put on by you loyal Lions fans last week the NFL brass had to give you guys something to cheer about and bring you back into the stadium next year. I'm only half serious but don't put it past anyone. Boys really had nothing to play for yesterday. If you think this is all based on talent, I have some property in Fla. I'd love to show you. Remember...it's a business.

Larry, who the skins playing next week?? Oh...that's right....with themselves. ;)

Uncle Bubba said:
Larry, who the skins playing next week?? Oh...that's right....with themselves. ;)

I'll ask you the same thing next week!

I'd rather not make the playoffs than to get beat by Detroit one week and then lose in the first round of the playoffs the following week!

You're right K, I guess home field doesn't mean anything in the playoffs anymore....they had nothing to play for yesterday.

And, yes, the Lions will be playing the same game the Redskins will be, but please don't try to tell me that your team, America's Team, didn't want to win that game yesterday. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

SteerCrazy said:
How about the REAL story of the season? The Chiefs making the Playoffs. Chiefs had to win PLUS Steelers had to beat the Bengals AND the 49'ers had to BEAT the Broncos......Unlikely scenario but the Chiefs are IN! [smilie=banana.gif]

Darrent Williams (Bronco's CB) was shot and killed lastnight. Wonder is there is a connection :cry:

DATsBBQ said:
SteerCrazy said:

Darrent Williams (Bronco's CB) was shot and killed lastnight. Wonder is there is a connection :cry:

Yeah, saw that on the NFL network.....its a shame, the kid was just 24

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":2rq2iv5y]

I'll ask you the same thing next week!

I'd rather not make the playoffs than to get beat by Detroit one week and then lose in the first round of the playoffs the following week![/quote:2rq2iv5y]
Good thing since you have no choice. [smilie=banana.gif]

Woodman said:
MIchigan BLOWS!!!!!!

No They SUCK BIG TIME! A F'ing Embarrassment!

Add another L to LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLoyd Carr!

Who hired this LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!

Back
Top Bottom