Sucklebuster rib eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
First of all, NO PICS! Sorry.

I did up some rib eyes last night on the gasser. Put some of the Sucklebuster Steak Seasoning on them. That is some hittin stuff you have there sir. It is now in my work bag for when I cook at work. I will be placing an order real soon.

PS, next time include some buisness cards.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
First of all, NO PICS! Sorry.

I did up some rib eyes last night on the gasser. Put some of the Sucklebuster Steak Seasoning on them. That is some hittin stuff you have there sir. It is now in my work bag for when I cook at work. I will be placing an order real soon.

Yeah right, you told me in the beginning you'd be placing an order too. 2 years later you still ask can I hook a brotha up! WTF :evil:

Thanks Bill.

For anyone wanting to place an order - we do have free shipping on our small bottle of Steak Seasoning. $5 from our door to yours! Get 'er done!

Gator

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1yk6v7c3]First of all, NO PICS! Sorry.

Yeah right, you told me in the beginning you'd be placing an order too. 2 years later you still ask can I hook a brotha up! WTF :evil:[/quote:1yk6v7c3]

Hey, speaking of which I need some more WRO. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom