Hamburgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
3lbs ground chuck, worchestershire sauce and WRB and voila! Also grilled some baby zuch's heated up a can of butterbeans! Good dinner!!

The Missing Link said:
Hey nick if he keep eatting like this you will win hands DOWN! :LOL: looking good buddy.

Bryan S said:
They look really good but....................................... They'd be awsome with BACON. Everything is better with BACON. :D Oh! and don't forget everything is better with butter also. :P

That's it boys, keep giving him these great ideas! I'll share my winnings with all you well wishers!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Missing Link":1lftfyc2]Hey nick if he keep eatting like this you will win hands DOWN! :LOL: looking good buddy.

Bryan S said:
They look really good but....................................... They'd be awsome with BACON. Everything is better with BACON. :D Oh! and don't forget everything is better with butter also. :P

That's it boys, keep giving him these great ideas! I'll share my winnings with all you well wishers![/quote:1lftfyc2]

Nick bacon cheeseburgers are diet food on Atkins as long as you drop the bun. Top the burger with a little melted butter and a little mayo on the side and those pounds will melt off! Good luck to both of you on your diets!

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1ccn66ga][quote="The Missing Link":1ccn66ga]Hey nick if he keep eatting like this you will win hands DOWN! :LOL: looking good buddy.

Bryan S said:

That's it boys, keep giving him these great ideas! I'll share my winnings with all you well wishers![/quote:1ccn66ga]

Nick bacon cheeseburgers are diet food on Atkins as long as you drop the bun. Top the burger with a little melted butter and a little mayo on the side and those pounds will melt off! Good luck to both of you on your diets![/quote:1ccn66ga]

Larry, if you missed that with last nights cook, you can try it again today. I mean it's diet food so why not?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":16fj9lh7][quote="Nick Prochilo":16fj9lh7][quote="The Missing Link":16fj9lh7]Hey nick if he keep eatting like this you will win hands DOWN! :LOL: looking good buddy.

Bryan S said:

That's it boys, keep giving him these great ideas! I'll share my winnings with all you well wishers![/quote:16fj9lh7]

Nick bacon cheeseburgers are diet food on Atkins as long as you drop the bun. Top the burger with a little melted butter and a little mayo on the side and those pounds will melt off! Good luck to both of you on your diets![/quote:16fj9lh7]

Diet doesn't start till January 1st fatboy! BTW, I've had the bike for 3 days now and I've ridden 16 miles so far. Just getting warmed up tubby! :shock:

Larry, if you missed that with last nights cook, you can try it again today. I mean it's diet food so why not?[/quote:16fj9lh7]

Oh Yeah, they look great; can't beat ground chuck. Got some in the freezer waitng to be fried up and simmered in onion soup for 30-40 minutes.

john pen said:
I do sliced zucc's but have never done baby whole...looks good !!

John I've done small ones sliced length wish before but these were very very small, so I just too a fork and poked holes all the way up and down them and let them marinade for a couple hours. I loved them like this!!!

Back
Top Bottom