Larry Wolfe, I'm calling you out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Okay slim, my wife has been pissing and moaning about my fat a$$. Now I know your starting an exercise program on the first so I thought maybe we could get a little compition going to see who can lose more. Since we're going to meet at SOTB, we can set that as the finish. Are you game? I'll even let you set the wager. I'll be patiently awaiting yoyr answer!

Hmmmm...the biggest loser ????

If it were to finish at our summer gtg, we might have a few more takers...I could pobably stand to lose a pound or 40......

Nick Prochilo said:
Okay slim, my wife has been pissing and moaning about my fat a$$. Now I know your starting an exercise program on the first so I thought maybe we could get a little compition going to see who can lose more. Since we're going to meet at SOTB, we can set that as the finish. Are you game? I'll even let you set the wager. I'll be patiently awaiting yoyr answer!

I'm ready and game Nick! This is exactly what I need for more incentive!!

I'll get back to you on a wager. If you have ideas, lets hear them!

Thanks Nick!

If we all participate in the contest I can see the spring and summer cooking now....smoked tofu and other hippie vegetarian dishes... :LOL:

john pen said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2o3ycdvr]You fat guys are so typical...all talk..STILL FAT! :shock:

Scrawny little #@*&.[/quote:2o3ycdvr]
Is he back on the pip.............. :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:

Ok I will start this I just got the word today from my doctor, that I lost 40 lbs , and thats just cutting back on a few things , changing my diet. No more white bread, white rice , drink 2% milk . Hey its worked and with no gym use either. Would yalll believe that pork is the perfered meat?? LOL

WalterSC said:
Nick Prochilo said:

Ok I will start this I just got the word today from my doctor, that I lost 40 lbs , and thats just cutting back on a few things , changing my diet. No more white bread, white rice , drink 2% milk . Hey its worked and with no gym use either. Would yalll believe that pork is the perfered meat?? LOL
Walter, you had better tell Larry before he starts the Tofu Turkey thing! :LOL:

Walter, you had better tell Larry before he starts the Tofu Turkey thing! :LOL:[/quote]

Oh man say it aint so cause I am eatin real turkey for christmas dinner , now for New Years I got a 12 lb brisket in the freezer for myself and the wife , the oak wood is already cut!!!!

WalterSC said:
Nick Prochilo said:

Okay first things first, don't be giving Larry any insider information, I will consider that cheating! :LOL: Second, the rest of you fat ba$tards can bet with somebody else, this is between Larry and me! Last, Larry I'm still thinking about what the payoff will be. I know this is gonna be a mistake but Any thoughts from you guys :?:

Nick Prochilo said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3nawb321]Okay slim, my wife has been pissing and moaning about my fat a$$. Now I know your starting an exercise program on the first so I thought maybe we could get a little compition going to see who can lose more. Since we're going to meet at SOTB, we can set that as the finish. Are you game? I'll even let you set the wager. I'll be patiently awaiting yoyr answer!

Okay first things first, don't be giving Larry any insider information, I will consider that cheating! :LOL: Second, the rest of you fat ba$tards can bet with somebody else, this is between Larry and me! Last, Larry I'm still thinking about what the payoff will be. I know this is gonna be a mistake but Any thoughts from you guys :?:[/quote:3nawb321]

If you win, Larry can't "hawk" Wolfe Rub for a month on the site. :roll:

Finney said:
Nick Prochilo said:
WalterSC said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2bs6h1qs]Okay slim, my wife has been pissing and moaning about my fat a$$. Now I know your starting an exercise program on the first so I thought maybe we could get a little compition going to see who can lose more. Since we're going to meet at SOTB, we can set that as the finish. Are you game? I'll even let you set the wager. I'll be patiently awaiting yoyr answer!

Okay first things first, don't be giving Larry any insider information, I will consider that cheating! :LOL: Second, the rest of you fat ba$tards can bet with somebody else, this is between Larry and me! Last, Larry I'm still thinking about what the payoff will be. I know this is gonna be a mistake but Any thoughts from you guys :?:

If you win, Larry can't "hawk" Wolfe Rub for a month on the site. :roll:[/quote:2bs6h1qs]

No, keep trying!

I hear it all the time from family and friends that say they are going to lose weight but they never keep it off. Im guilty too. Talk is cheap, I say lose weight then talk. And one more thing, no jelly for me if Uncle bubba brings it. That is a visual that I really didnt need this morning.

Back
Top Bottom