Turkey Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Well, its the second day in the smoke for me. I had to split my cook into two days. Today I am doing the turkeys. 4 whole and 5 breasts that have been in brine for 24 hours.

I decided to put some cheese cloth on the whole turkeys. I rubbed them down with EVOO and sprinkled them with some Wolfe Rub original.

wittdog said:
You go Bill.....Larry said when the timers pop they are done :P :twisted:

[smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif]

There is still a little room left on the smoker so I am going to give the new Wolfe Rub Citrus a run. Got thighs that I merinated over night and put some with my rub and some with the cirtrus. I'll let you know how it tasts.

Dem yardbirds ought to be about done by now? I wanted to see some finished pics before bed time.....oh well...

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Sorry Wittdog. You'll have to check them out before work. ;)

Looks great..now I can finally git some sleep...8hrs of work and then it's 11days off for this dog...except for all the cooking I need to be doing. ;)

I asked my exterminator once, how he could stand the smell of the chemical he used all day. He said it smelled like money to him. :LOL:

I guess the same can be said about smelling smoke fcr 20 hours when paying customers are involved. ;)

Looking good Bill.

Back
Top Bottom