secret santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Count me in.

But I don't understand why no self marketing. We still have to pay for whatever we give, right? What if other people give away other peoples products? [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] Just kidding.

This isnt' giving me a lot of time...the last package I sent...took a month and a half to get delivered...

wittdog said:
This isnt' giving me a lot of time...the last package I sent...took a month and a half to get delivered...

No Dave it took you a month and a week to pack it. Only took a couple days to get delivered! [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

My wife wrote a note in the second package.."IF your not Bruce don't eat the slim jims" and send them to him

wittdog said:
I had to send Bruce a second package ...cuz the first one never showed up...I wonder where it went

Sure it didn't! Bruce got two packs of Witt's sausage! What a scammer! Gotta love the guy!

Oh well......U know how those public servents are....especially the retired ones....I heard he still goes to the same coffe shop that he went to on patrol...just for the free coffe and donuts...

wittdog said:
Oh well......U know how those public servents are....especially the retired ones....I heard he still goes to the same coffe shop that he went to on patrol...just for the free coffe and donuts...

No more donuts, we have to be more PC...it's bagels now.

Count me in Brian. I've got some sauce from Dinosaur BBQ for Woodman. :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
wittdog said:

No more donuts, we have to be more PC...it's bagels now.

Count me in Brian. I've got some sauce from Dinosaur BBQ for Woodman. :LOL: :LOL:

You better make it 2 bottles bruce........

Back
Top Bottom