OK Helen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
You were right about Radiohead. They are really good! I gave them a chance and bought a few CD's. Now I want you to go out and buy "In Absentia" by Porcupine Tree. Tell me what you think. This is a great band. Thank you, Woodman

ps. You would also like either of the side projects by the band's founder Steven Wilson:

Blackfield - "Blackfield"
No Man-"Flowermouth"

Which ones did you listen to?

I'll run down to see if the music place has the CD.

My other new favorite is Thievery Corporation...The Mirror Conspiracy is my fav CD of the bunch. Track 7...

I bough "OK Computer" since it was on the list, and "Pablo Honey". I have only gone "first pass" on listening, but I can usually tell if it is good on first pass. More later. I suspect I'll own the entire catalog in a month. WM

I think The Bends is the best of them all. Followed by OK Computer and Kid A. I can make you a copy of Airbag/How am I Driving if you have trouble finding it used. Let me know...

ScottyDaQ said:
Creep is still one my favorite songs.

Da Da ..... Da da ... Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fitter, Happier is my current fav...

Fitter, happier
more productive
comfortable
not eating too much BBQ
regular exercise at the gym

OK, I bought "The Bends" too. I like it as well, though I have only gotten through the first 6 songs.

edit: I now have listened through and find "Just" and "Black Star" to be my initial faves.

Bought "Kid A" this week by Radiohead. What's up with that? Boy, you cannot pidgeonhole these guys can you! I actually like it after a couple listens.

Back
Top Bottom