Guns, Who Has Guns?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
DATsBBQ
BBQ-4-U Graduate

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:40 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats Griff

So now we got Lawyers, Guns and Rempe's Money?

I did not want to hijack Puff's "Congrats" thread so I moved DATsBBQ's reply.

Guns, who has guns :roll: :shock: ;)

img_72791_0_0d1463c61efe5f3201b5302cd72d51ef.jpg

2 Daisy Air Rifles

LMAO! Les won't let me have any serious weapons around the house. He's afraid I might get angry at him!

Well I got an old .12 lever action single shot shotgun which aint been fired in about 25 years..and a 5 shot mini .22 revolver which will fit in the hip pocket on my thong real well. Then I got my baby...40 Sig which aint really mine. She belong to the guv'ment. It one of them lend lease deals sorta like back in WWII but I get to sleep with it and such things.

bigwheel

Is it just me...or is anyone else shaken by the thought of Bigwheel ...with a gun in a thong? .... :shock: [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif]

After seeing the.......... [smilie=a_hrm.gif] ........ nevermind.
I just threw up in mouth a little :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:

Only a little huh? I lost dinner!
You musta' saw what I done saw :shock:
Didn't eat dinner thank God [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":lmovmjiu]
Puff said:

Only a little huh? I lost dinner!
You musta' saw what I done saw :shock:
Didn't eat dinner thank God [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

It was last nights dinner that came up![/quote:lmovmjiu]
Good call ;) It did taste like chicken :D

I got guns, the specifics of which I choose not to discuss in public. BTW in Alaska you don't need a permit to concealed carry.

Griff

I've got a couple, the specifics of which Griff won't discuss in public. :shock:

--John 8)
(The others are nearer at hand, but I don't like to number or name 'em either.)

Unity said:
I've got a couple, the specifics of which Griff won't discuss in public. :shock:

--John 8)
(The others are nearer at hand, but I don't like to number or name 'em either.)
As I recall one of the specifics was yours :D

1 Rifle,
Unknown amount of knives,
My bare hands trained USMC style,
1 old dog &
the meanest bi##h in the rockies :shock:

I know what you mean. I live with the Chain Woman. It conjures up all kinds of images, but actually is a nickname given her by several of our friends referring to the first three years we lived in Alaska ('70-'73) when we lived out on the Aleutian Island chain. She doesn't have hairy legs either, but there is no one I rather trust with my life with in the bush.

Oh yeah, she has her own guns. Her favorite is a double barrel shotgun.

Griff

Back in '79 I manage to p@@s off the Warrent Officer in charge of my section . We call him Chrome Dome...but I digress. Anyway, he threatened to have me transferred to Adak (sp?). I double dog dared him. Make a long, painfull story short, I was about to pack my bags until he found out that IF I were to go there, Uncle Sam would would reduce my contract by 3 months. I would also have had to had my MOS changed from a 5958 (critical MOS) to an 0300 (Walk alot), something the king pins weren't inclined to do. But I would have loved to be pi##ing on the ruskies!

I went to Adak once. If they hadn't put a jog in the International Date Line, it would be in a different day than the rest of Alaska. It was a big navy base during WW II and the Cold War.

Griff

Back
Top Bottom