Finally Bought a FoodSaver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I know, but I have grown to have feelings for some of those people and I would hate to do that to them.

See Bruce, that was what I'm talkin about on that other post! I'll bet there are sites devoted to:

Cooking with grits

People who love Saratoga Springs

Andy Griffith fanatics

Frustrated Writers who post just to see there work in print

you name it!

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2bol2nh1][quote="Greg Rempe":2bol2nh1]Well let's see...empty bag, turn inside out, place in dishwasher and then take it out after washing and put it back in the bag drawer...yes, indeed a labor intensive procedure! :smt023 Where the hell is my back brace!! LOSERS!! :-({|=

Try this with your water pan. Do you put the bags on the bottom rack or the top rack?[/quote:2bol2nh1]

Top rack...and why would I put my water pan in there...it's full of sand! :shock:[/quote:2bol2nh1]

That explains the need for a back brace, lifting the water pan full of sand!

On a little side note about "Our Gang", how many of you know that Robert Blake was "Mickey" in that show? In fact, his birth name was Mickey Gubitosi.
10035046.jpg

Darla was lookin' pretty good in this pic...

Bill Hays said:
... Darla was lookin' pretty good in this pic...

Nice find Bill .... but I think yur all a bunch of really sick b@stards. Darla was very CUTE but NOT SEXY. Y'all can be pen pals with Micheal Jackson if he does any 'time'. :smt046

I've actually got about 10 dvd's featuring the little Rascals. One of them had a documentary about what happened to them after they got older. They had a clip of Darla in some b movie....she looked exactly the same.
Alfalfa was actually in "It's Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart. He of course was later shot in a mysterious incident.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom