Redskin Fan's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rich Decker

Senior Cook
Any of you Skin fans want to make a wager on tomorrows football game. I have a Clonesickle on the Eagles. Pay able at a BBQ contest next season. I'm cooking in MD, NJ, DE and PA next year alonge with most of NE.

brian j said:
i'll take that bet. win or lose i'm guaranteed a good time. ;)

Brian I have a standing bet with my Giant,s and Cowboy fans for a night wing's and beers at Hooters.Regardless who wins I'll bring one to Bristol PA.

Clonesickel http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLa...post_signin=Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Ux=0

174797981108_0_ALB.jpg

Bobberqer said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:

Does anyone know the name of the team, couple, in picture 4, and, or , how to get a hold of them??? They have a catering company out in PA., and I'd like to get a hold of them ... thanks

That's Paul Hess of Midnight Smokers, their catering company is Hess's BBQ out of Lancaster PA. After work I'll look up their address for you, I gotta go now.

Rich Decker said:
Bobberqer said:

Does anyone know the name of the team, couple, in picture 4, and, or , how to get a hold of them??? They have a catering company out in PA., and I'd like to get a hold of them ... thanks

That's Paul Hess of Midnight Smokers, their catering company is Hess's BBQ out of Lancaster PA. After work I'll look up their address for you, I gotta go now.[/quote:18i3gy2t]

Appreciate the effort, Rich.. BTW I judged the cheesecake they made at Bristol.. bout the best thing that came across the table that day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom