Smell O Vision

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Wish I had Smell O Vision for puters today. Heard that the Wittdog house is going to be smelling GOOD. Dont forget the pics Dave.

Well we are at the ½ way point 30lbs of Polish Sausage Stuffed, 20lbs is in the Lectric,…..10lbs of Big Wheels Texus Hot Links (first impressions smelled great thought it could have used a shot of Worch..but did it Big Wheels way)…Now we are cleaing up the equipment that had the sausage with the cure in it….and I am waiting for my helpers to wake up from there naps…then I will but them back to work.

wittdog said:
Well we are at the ½ way point 30lbs of Polish Sausage Stuffed, 20lbs is in the Lectric,…..10lbs of Big Wheels Texus Hot Links (first impressions smelled great thought it could have used a shot of Worch..but did it Big Wheels way)…Now we are cleaing up the equipment that had the sausage with the cure in it….and I am waiting for my helpers to wake up from there naps…then I will but them back to work.

Must not have child labor laws in NY. :cry:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
wittdog said:

Must not have child labor laws in NY. :cry:

Hey, he let them have a rest!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom