Good deal on WSM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kloset BBQR said:
Chris,

How close do you live to Cleveland? I've got one you can have for free.
I've got a brother that lives near Akron....I'll send him over for the free WSM..

Kloset BBQR said:
Chris,

A few hours. I got one of them a few months back and have only grilled on it a few times. Still really enjoy fireing up the gator. 8)

wittdog said:
Kloset BBQR said:
Chris,

I've got a brother that lives near Akron....I'll send him over for the free WSM..

What town? I only live about 14 miles from Akron.

Greg, come down and get it. I've got two. Got to make room for the Stumps that's coming next month.

One of the WSM's even has a Guru adapter on it.

10-4 Dallas--gimmie a number I can reach you at and I'll be down this week to grab it up! :D ...you really got a stumps on the way??? ;)

Finney said:
Kloset BBQR said:
Come get it. I've got two. Got to make room for the Stumps that's coming next month.

I call the Stump's when you grow tired of it. :LOL:

I don't think it would go over well in the Carolina's. It's got a custom paint job, scarlet and gray. On second thought how close is that to the Gamecocks colors?

Kloset BBQR said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":zkq2nht8]Chris,

What town? I only live about 14 miles from Akron.[/quote:zkq2nht8]
Cauhga Falls

Dave, I live about 6 miles from Cuyahoga Falls. Check with him to see if he wants it. If he does PM me and I'll give you my adress and phone number. And Greg can have the other one if he wants it.

Kloset BBQR said:
Dave, I live about 6 miles from Cuyahoga Falls. Check with him to see if he wants it. If he does PM me and I'll give you my adress and phone number. And Greg can have the other one if he wants it.

You better make sure Greg has room for it! Sorry Greg, I had to! :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:

Dallas, gimmie a number I can reach you at. I'll pick it up this week!! You really got a Stump's coming???!!! :shock:

Kloset BBQR said:
Greg, come down and get it. I've got two. Got to make room for the Stumps that's coming next month.

10-4 Dallas--gimmie a number I can reach you at and I'll be down this week to grab it up! :D ...you really got a stumps on the way??? ;)

What model Stumps did you buy?

Back
Top Bottom