insurance ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Except for the last three years I've been a self employee carpenter/building contractor. I still have liability insurance and I've had a catering waver added to it. I pay around $475 a year in Vermont. Insurance is reasonably priced up here. I think my insurance is for 1M and 10M and I have no idea what they stand for it might be lower, I've never had to use it.

I think most quotes in my area, coastal Carolina were around 600 bucks a year, but I shopped around and got it for 350. In my case, the mall that hired me had secured all the food as a donation from costco. So my costs were just my time and some gas to cook a ton of hotdogs. I even
had volunteers to help me serve. The mall of course required insurance for a public event, so I just charged them what the insurance would cost.
My benefit was insurance for an entire year.

check with your insurance company but most would only require a general commercial liability policy. Some may make you purchase an additional rider but not usually. That was just my wife's .02..and shes an insurance co vp so she has a little insurance knowledge. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom