HALLOWEEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WalterSC

Head Chef
bige1 said:
It's kinda early but what yall doing for halloween?

As I am working that day , the usual . Handing out candy to the kids that come by last year we went thru 6- 5 lbs bags of candy in a hour. Probably go to the local fried chicken place pick up some chicken and fries like I did last time .

Take my youngest trick or treating. Not sure but my daughter may attend her first school dance on Halloween. In the past they have a dance for 7th and 8th graders from 3:30 to 5:30 pm, chaperoned by teachers and parents.

Those same voices told me to stay home and use the knives [smilie=rlp_smilie_003.gif]

Just like every year getting together with people from my court and handing out candy.

we found out last year they have a tradition up here in this neighborhood. The wives stay home and hand out candy and the dads take the kids around the neighborhood. About every fifth house they hand out beer to the dads along with the kids candy.

cflatt said:
we found out last year they have a tradition up here in this neighborhood. The wives stay home and hand out candy and the dads take the kids around the neighborhood. About every fifth house they hand out beer to the dads along with the kids candy.

I need to move into that neighborhood

cflatt said:

Damn, I wanna live there !!

Nick Prochilo said:
Bill, you have way too much time on your hands!

Lol.....was just thinking the same thing..!!

Very nice bill...now how about one with the bbq-4-u logo ?

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":modf7tdo]Bill, you have way too much time on your hands!

Very nice bill...now how about one with the bbq-4-u logo ?[/quote:modf7tdo]

HMM, now thats an idea.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="john pen":2edgpzc4][quote="Nick Prochilo":2edgpzc4]Bill, you have way too much time on your hands!

Very nice bill...now how about one with the bbq-4-u logo ?[/quote:2edgpzc4]

HMM, now thats an idea.[/quote:2edgpzc4]

Uh oh!

Chuckwagoncook said:
I will be moving that weekend, but unfortunatly its not in to curtis's neighbor hood. All I know is the new place is out of town, Im back on the farm, I have lots of room, and dont have to deal with all the stupid neighbors. I have more room for even more BBQ Pits. Its gonna be great.

Good for you...I couldn't imagine having close neighbors..

Back
Top Bottom