4th test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DATsBBQ

Head Chef
Off to Longmont in a bit. Gonna get a packer from the butcher there. Telephone quote was $1.99lb, beats the supersafeway at $4.59lb for a point or flat -they have to "order" packers.

Figure it will come in at 10 - 12lbs. Promise to take pics.

Anyway, the plan is to fire up that offset to see if I finally got it figured out or if it is going home.

Why are you determined to put yourself through the misery of phucking with the Kingfisher??? You've gotta $800 BGE just sitting there begging for your attention!! [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

I've decided to fire up Einstein, not because of peer pressure or spousal demands, but because the weather is turning. Won't get above 40 here tomorrow and might even snow. Einstein doesn't mind the cold, and I don't want to babysit the offset in the cold cause I'm getting old.

DATsBBQ said:
I've decided to fire up Einstein, not because of peer pressure or spousal demands, but because the weather is turning. Won't get above 40 here tomorrow and might even snow. Einstein doesn't mind the cold, and I don't want to babysit the offset in the cold cause I'm getting old.

Cold, old, whatever!! I don't like babysitting, that's why I got rid of my Gator! Not the pit at all, I loved it. But I'll stick with my WSM's anyday. If I need more room I'll buy another one, just not from The Grill Doctor.

Back
Top Bottom