Just getting started

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Going to be a fire in Petunia tomorrow for a cook this comming weekend. My moms sisters 70th birthday party :D . Got 4 racks of Wolfe Rub Spares, 4 butts and 2 whole packers. I also have a turkey breast in a brine that will get a good sprinkle in the morning before making its jurney to the smoker. Life is good! 8)

Imagehost - PicTiger

I'll get some more in the AM.

How do you store and reheat all that meat ?

I am wondering because Thanksgiving will be easier to manage if I am not cooking the day of the holiday.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Going to be a fire in Petunia tomorrow for a cook this comming weekend. My moms sisters 70th birthday party :D . Got 4 racks of Wolfe Rub Spares, 4 butts and 2 whole packers. I also have a turkey breast in a brine that will get a good sprinkle in the morning before making its jurney to the smoker. Life is good! 8)

Hey was it the very same Wolfe Rub you " borrowed" from your folks??? [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Cliff H. said:
How do you store and reheat all that meat ?

I am wondering because Thanksgiving will be easier to manage if I am not cooking the day of the holiday.

For this cook I will just put it in foil and into the fridge. I'll reheat it on my gasser at low temps. It works great.

Petunia is HAPPY now. Got the fire going at 06:30 and put the meat on at 7:30.

Upload Picture with PicTiger

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Great eat's! Where did ya get the foil box? Cool gadget indeed.

A friend of mine makes them. He sells them. Mine has my team banner on it.

http://www.middletonwoodworks.cjb.net/

P1010058.JPG

Back
Top Bottom