Larry, mark this day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
Judging from the posts a record amount of Wolfe Rub was used today. I used up the rest of my Bold sample on a brisket that is currently on my WSM. Is the Bold Rub on the market now? I didn't see it on your web site.

Her's a pic of the brisket. I figured since the smoker is at work, why not throw on some brats for lunch.

Griff

I was waiting for someone to do a bold brisket!
I'll bet it works great on it Griff ;)

Griff said:
Judging from the posts a record amount of Wolfe Rub was used today. I used up the rest of my Bold sample on a brisket that is currently on my WSM. Is the Bold Rub on the market now? I didn't see it on your web site.

Griff

No kidding Griff!!! Thank all of you for posting the results of your cooks with the new Wolfe Rub Bold. I hope the Bold is on the market by November at the latest! It's definitely taking off alot faster than I ever expected! I'm really pushing my co-packer to get it done as quickly as possible. Scotty's been working very hard on the new labels, which look fantastic! Thanks Scotty!! As soon as the nutrional analysis is done, the rubs should be ready for bottling!! I'll try to keep everyone updated of the progress!!

Puff said:

Puff, I did one 2 weeks ago and it was fantastic! I used it this morning n a couple of rag steaks and its great on those. They have lots of nooks and cranies for the rub to go into.

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:

Puff, I did one 2 weeks ago and it was fantastic! I used it this morning n a couple of rag steaks and its great on those. They have lots of nooks and cranies for the rub to go into.
I'm telling you that Wolfe boy is on to something ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":38d5w7ae]
Griff said:
Nick

What's a rag steak?

Griff

Cube steak or minute steak? Ring a bell?
I made country style steak and gravy last night.... leftovers for tomorrow night. Mmmmmmmmmm

Where's the pics?[/quote:38d5w7ae]

I'll take pics of the leftovers. :roll:

Finney said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Griff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3a3m2hac]
Griff said:
Nick

What's a rag steak?

Griff

Cube steak or minute steak? Ring a bell?

I've never heard that phrase before. Thanks.

Griff

I'm from LI, what can I tell you!

Don't you mean, "What ELSE can I tell you"?[/quote:3a3m2hac]

No, I mean what can I tell you! Why?

Back
Top Bottom