Deleted threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
Ya know moderaters, you could at least PM the person who started the thread to let them know why it was deleted.

Don't paint with such a broad brush there Nicky, I didn't delete any threads, and I always send a PM if I am about to or have.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2g0u5dhf]Ya know moderaters, you could at least PM the person who started the thread to let them know why it was deleted.

Don't paint with such a broad brush there Nicky, I didn't delete any threads, and I always send a PM if I am about to or have.[/quote:2g0u5dhf]

Not trying to single out a moderater, but I never recieved a PM (so I now know it wasn't Bruce) but had a thread deleted. If I knew which moderater it was, I would have PM'ed him personaly. Sorry if you were offended. [smilie=sorry.gif]

So what was the tread topic? Since Greg deleted it, I bet it had something to do with Dancing With The Stars. :D

DATsBBQ said:
Nick,
How many threads have you had deleted? :shock:
Recently, one.
Greg Rempe said:
I deleted it...don't be such a pansy, Nick.
I'm not the pansy here, grow a set and tell me next time, I can handle it.
Kloset BBQR said:
So what was the tread topic? Since Greg deleted it, I bet it had something to do with Dancing With The Stars. :D
Sort of like that!

Nick, Was it about that gay bar ,"Dapper Panseys", you always try to get new guys here to meet you at?

Woodman said:
Nick, Was it about that gay bar ,"Dapper Panseys", you always try to get new guys here to meet you at?

No. But you remember what a great time you had there! How did you do that..................................never mind!

Looks like Nicks post-count has frozen.....a result of being deleted :?: He might have to send Rempe a gift certificate to the Dapper Pansy :LOL: to get unfrozed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom