A vegetarian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well actually think there is some wisdom in the message. Human's aint designed to be carnivores. That old pesky long snakey gut we got aint efficient in dealing with large amounts of cooked meat. Little cooked meat about once a week is plenty. Just enough to gather up some B vitamins. Or you can take it raw which works just fine and you can eat all you want. Eskimoes proved that. Long as they was living on whale blubber and half rotten raw fish they was some of the healthiest folks on earth. When the evil white man came with Spam, Twinkies, bbq and Falstaff their health started to deteriorate. Now they generally tend to be the sickest folks on earth.

bigwheel

Nick Prochilo said:
whats falstaf?
When I was a teen( about 3 yrs. ago) it was some of the finest cheap beer 4 dudes could pool their $ together to buy :D

Puff said:
Griff said:
Falstaff hasn't been distributed in Alaska in the 36 years I've lived here.

Griff
Consider yourself lucky Griff ;)
Heck, Falstaff was considered high-class beer compared to what Griff and I drank in college -- Drewry's at $2.99 a case. In returnable bottles. :P

--John 8)
(When I started home-brewing, I bottled in Drewry's bottles. :) )

bigwheel said:
Well actually think there is some wisdom in the message. Human's aint designed to be carnivores. That old pesky long snakey gut we got aint efficient in dealing with large amounts of cooked meat. Little cooked meat about once a week is plenty. Just enough to gather up some B vitamins. Or you can take it raw which works just fine and you can eat all you want. Eskimoes proved that. Long as they was living on whale blubber and half rotten raw fish they was some of the healthiest folks on earth. When the evil white man came with Spam, Twinkies, bbq and Falstaff their health started to deteriorate. Now they generally tend to be the sickest folks on earth.

bigwheel

For entertainment purposes, you should really read Skinny Bitch.

Burnt Food Dude said:
Blatz was a favorite as well as Boone's Farm wine! Well, maybe Thunderbird was cheaper!
Ahhh.....Boones Farm...still cheap and still tasty ;)

Puff said:
Burnt Food Dude said:
Blatz was a favorite as well as Boone's Farm wine! Well, maybe Thunderbird was cheaper!
Ahhh.....Boones Farm...still cheap and still tasty ;)

Bruce B said:
For the real wine connoisseur.....MD 20/20.

Hey, I drank both of those! Needed something to chase that Blatz beer with!

4.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom