Any One Know This Guy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That guy looks familar I had a hard time getting past the awsome looking ribs......butt he is ugly...looks like he hit every tree in the ugly forest..

19.gif

Well that fella looks purty hairy sorta like the old Texas Rib Ranger..aka Billy Milroy. My main concern be some that armpit or back hair would fall into the groceries. I would insist he not wear the wife beater shirt if it was up to me. Just thinking out loud here of course.

bigwheel

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:

He looks serious about his barbecue, looks like he is in the zone so to speak. Or is that confusion. :LOL:

I suppose you want him to wear a hair net and
beard guard too? :LOL:
I guess his wife has not finished making his bbq shirts yet.

I don't know, there is something about him that makes me... oops, better stop there :oops: ;)

Wittdogs B said:
I suppose you want him to wear a hair net and
beard guard too? :LOL:
I guess his wife has not finished making his bbq shirts yet.

I don't know, there is something about him that makes me... oops, better stop there :oops: ;)

Oh, now I get it, that's your old man. No beard guard, no hair net, no problem but put a shirt on the man when he cooks. Just my two cents.

Griff

My .02 is that both of you guys are jealous but for different reasons…I know it doesn’t get warm enough in Alaska for Griff to wear the tank top…and BW we all know that you need protection on your neck cuz it is red enough……..
[smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

wittdog said:
My .02 is that both of you guys are jealous but for different reasons…I know it doesn’t get warm enough in Alaska for Griff to wear the tank top…and BW we all know that you need protection on your neck cuz it is red enough……..
[smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

Touche.

Griff

caroline's rub said:
I have to wonder though, if there is a direct correlation between the looks of the cook and the quality of the que...

Some of the best que I have ever had, has come from some of the fugliest looking people...

If that's the case, mine must taste like $hit!

I don't know who this is, but I do sit and read all these posts about how ugly and hairy he is, how he's been beaten with ugly sticks etc...

Then I nearly laugh out loud at what people would say about each and every one of you, us, myself included. Maybe you're GQ material, but I know I'm not, nor would I want to be. I guess it just seems oddly funny to me on how people can rag on and degrade a fellow que-r and not post their own CURRENT picture beside and along with their gripes about how "ugly" this guy is and prove how wonderful they are.

Ya'll have got my curiosity up on how you look. Come on post some pics of yourselves to defend your claims on how ugly this guy actually is.

Prior note: It's common knowledge that people with beards are only trying to cover an ugly mug......LOL [smilie=eek2.gif]

Damn! ya caught me!!!!!!!! LMAO

I'm the one in the white wife beater "T"... in defense before I get attacked, this was back in June this year and it was for a family reunion that had a "REDNECK/HILLBILLY" theme. ...

Oh! BTW..... that's a 186 lb. hog that's just fallin' off the bones after 12 and 1/2 hours of 220 degrees of red oak and shag bark hickory smoke!

img_61371_0_b7cfa77ac59d06b7884e9033dba81b68.jpg

Smokey_Joe said:
I don't know who this is, but I do sit and read all these posts about how ugly and hairy he is, how he's been beaten with ugly sticks etc...

Then I nearly laugh out loud at what people would say about each and every one of you, us, myself included. Maybe you're GQ material, but I know I'm not, nor would I want to be. I guess it just seems oddly funny to me on how people can rag on and degrade a fellow que-r and not post their own CURRENT picture beside and along with their gripes about how "ugly" this guy is and prove how wonderful they are.

Ya'll have got my curiosity up on how you look. Come on post some pics of yourselves to defend your claims on how ugly this guy actually is.

Prior note: It's common knowledge that people with beards are only trying to cover an ugly mug......LOL [smilie=eek2.gif]

There is a thread here somewhere where we posted pics for all to laugh at.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Smokey_Joe":1nwh2kay]I don't know who this is, but I do sit and read all these posts about how ugly and hairy he is, how he's been beaten with ugly sticks etc...

There is a thread here somewhere where we posted pics for all to laugh at.[/quote:1nwh2kay]
Notice how he didn't tell you where the thread was? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom