Wolfe Rub Bold on Sirloins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Tried some Wolfe Rub BOLD on some sirloins. MAN, Larry's got some good stuff there! A great combo of spice and heat. Gives the meat a super crust/bark, and an incredible taste!
I gave em a heavy coat and let them sit for about an hour, then put in a lighter coat right before the hit the grill.

I even used some in some ceaser dressing that the potatos were in. It gave those a nice kick too
I forgot to take pics right after (we were starving). So here's one of all that was left from fridge.

There's more steaks in the fridge, may have to have those for breakfast tomorrow. Thanks Larry. Great product. That one's going to do very well.

Yeah Buddy, that's the way ya load up the rub!!! Nice looking steaks Scotty! Thanks for being a Guinea Pig and for the great review!!!

wolfe rub on sirloins

hi scotty! yes i agree! i used the rub on my sirloins last night and it was fantastic! i am extremely impressed! the bold flavor and texture was awesome! my steaks were extremely tend and juicy the rub also has a really nice crust and i just can't say enough good things about this rub! and they were the best steaks i have ever made, especially since i used the sample of wolfe rub that you gave me. you have to let me know sometime where i can buy this stuff! if it not on the market or for sale then that should be a crime! it truely is an awesome rub!!!
thanks to larry for such a great creation and thanks scotty for sharing.
sincerely, tony plourde

Ok I am moving the lawn chair closer to the mailbox to make sure I dont be late in trying the bold stuff. Sounds like my cup o tea so to speak. I aint never really found a brisket rub I liked all that well. I am ready to be swept off the feet so to speak.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom