Shoot! Thermapen gone missing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guess what I found today???!!! It was just laying on the counter... :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry Susan... :(

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":1ogq3q8t]... I started two reply twice...

Did you walk back to grammar school English?? Redundant and grammatically incorrect all at the same time!! :-D :-D :LOL: :D :-D 8)[/quote:1ogq3q8t]
Well, it's obvious to me that he's all worked up over this...I'd cut him some slack!! :-D

Bite me.
I've got two sessions of Catia going... working on designs for two different trucks...
And trying to keep you guys happy by posting. :-D :-D :-D

I'm only one man! :badgrin:

and a lot emoticons :D :-D :) :) :( :eek: :? 8) :LOL: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :badgrin: :roll: ;) ;-)

Dang..He's actually doing some work today (allededly) and we hit a soft spot! :LOL: :badgrin: :evil:

Chris Finney said:
Bite me.
I've got two sessions of Catia going... working on designs for two different trucks...
And trying to keep you guys happy by posting. :-D :-D :-D

I'm only one man! :badgrin:

and a lot emoticons :D :-D :) :) :( :eek: :? 8) :LOL: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :badgrin: :roll: ;) ;-)

This would explain why Freightliner trucks are the bottom feeders of Class 8...the engineers are always doing things other than their real jobs!! :LOL: ;-)

Chris Finney said:
How many times do I have to tell you... I don't work at Freightliner.

And Freightliner is the #1 selling truck. :p :badgrin: :p

#1 at being the crappiest truck out there!! :p

GlennR said:
greg- you need to be a bit more diplomatic. One day you may have the chance to sell a trailer to a f-liner user and if they see this when they google you your screwed! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Actually Glenn, they have already screwed themselves having bought a Freightshaker in the first place...I would never let one of MY trailers be lead around by such a POS!! :-D :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom