Louisiana Grills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Lousiana grill

kperkins said:
I've had a Lousiana grill for six months or so. I like it. Great for smoking--I've had a brisket on since 5pm yesterday. Let it run through the night with no problems--looking good!! Max temp I've seen on mine for grilling is around 450 degrees--I think they advertise 500 but that could be related to the type of pellets. I know i'll get flamed for this comment but to me it tastes as good as charcoal but is about as easy as gas!
Any specifics you want to know?
Ken
Yes. Tell us everything you know.

Pigs wrote:
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:38 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gas SUCKS! :grin:

Actually it blows #-o Never heard of sucktorch but I have heard of a blowtorch =D>

Rempe wrote:
add something about the topic...
oct_97,
You could retrofit it with an oil-fired blow torch to save on the cost of lump :) Fuel oil is cheap I hear in the NE, or you could used left over vegie oil from making all those hush puppies :grin:

Re: Lousiana grill

kperkins said:
I've had a Lousiana grill for six months or so. I like it. Great for smoking--I've had a brisket on since 5pm yesterday. Let it run through the night with no problems--looking good!! Max temp I've seen on mine for grilling is around 450 degrees--I think they advertise 500 but that could be related to the type of pellets. I know i'll get flamed for this comment but to me it tastes as good as charcoal but is about as easy as gas!
Any specifics you want to know?
Ken

Thanks Ken,

Email on the way.

John

Back
Top Bottom