my logo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
After seeing Cappys cool logo I was inspired to dig mine up.....I'm going to see how much it will cost to get a sign made up

Well that's not something I gave any thought to... :) I still have the B&W..my buddy from work drew it up and then I scanned it and colored it with Photoshop......I"d like to get some shirts made if they don't cost and arm and a leg...

I just got a price quote for a 8ftx2ft banner with the logo on each end and the name in the middle for $160

That doesn't sound too bad. If you want to go colored, make sure they can duplicate it. I designed a logo for a carwash once and it was perfect until they took it to the signmaker. They claimed they used the same graphics program I used but mine wouldn't transfer to their program. Then they said my colors couldn't be reproduced. In the end, my old timey cartoonish truck turned into a sports car! The car wash was named "Ken and Barbie's Bubble Bath" (owners were Ken and Barb...LOL). I did a cartoon font for Ken and Barbie's with a bubble font for Bubble bath and they couldn't reproduce that either. Needless to say, I was a bit upset when they geve me credit on the sign that I didn't create!

If they can completely reproduce it, I think that will be one cool logo! Best of luck getting it done!

I get to proff it tomarrow. :grin: And I just talked to a guy about getting some shirts made up....No colors just the logo in white...small one on the front and a large one on the back...He's talking $10-15 a shirt but is willing to do small batches....

We went and looked at what are sign will look like.......I am very happy with it...and we get to pick it up tomarrow... :grin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom