Wangs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I was having withdrawls from Friday night so I made more wings. Heavy coating of Wolfe Rub, cooked indirect for 25 minutes. Brushed with 50/50 Reverend Marvins and Honey, cooked for another 10 minutes, flipped basted again and cooked for another 10 minutes. Man, I love this combination!!!

Captain Morgan said:
can you arrange the hot chicks in tight tee shirts as well? Finney will pay for that!

We're gonna save money this year. Garland and Walter have volunteered to wear the "Wolfe Rub" tight tank tops!

Captain Morgan said:
can you arrange the hot chicks in tight tee shirts as well? Finney will pay for that!
You mean like this! Puff can help 8-[

Hooter's don't got nothing on you brother. Those wings looked fantastic =D> =D> =D>

Larry Wolfe said:
I was having withdrawls from Friday night so I made more wings. Heavy coating of Wolfe Rub, cooked indirect for 25 minutes. Brushed with 50/50 Reverend Marvins and Honey, cooked for another 10 minutes, flipped basted again and cooked for another 10 minutes. Man, I love this combination!!!

Larry man those are great looking wings , I bet they tasted even better!!!!

We're gonna save money this year. Garland and Walter have volunteered to wear the "Wolfe Rub" tight tank tops![/quote]

Dang right yall bring em I wil wear em 3X for me by the way !! Heheheheh :)

Larry Wolfe said:

I thought ya was talking about pizzle :grin: Then I thought, you will eat anything. :!:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":b3lepcp9]I was having withdrawls from Friday night so I made more wings. Heavy coating of Wolfe Rub, cooked indirect for 25 minutes. Brushed with 50/50 Reverend Marvins and Honey, cooked for another 10 minutes, flipped basted again and cooked for another 10 minutes. Man, I love this combination!!!

I thought ya was talking about pizzle :grin: Then I thought, you will eat anything. :!:
[/quote:b3lepcp9]

:dunno:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I am with Brian, still have fond memories about friday's wings. GOOOOOOOOD stuff.

Thanks Bill and Brian, I'm glad you guys enjoyed them! Just remember, heavy coating WR, indirect cook with small piece wood, then baste with 50/50 Reverend Marvins & Honey after about 25 minutes.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":7qtdocsn]I am with Brian, still have fond memories about friday's wings. GOOOOOOOOD stuff.

Thanks Bill and Brian, I'm glad you guys enjoyed them! Just remember, heavy coating WR, indirect cook with small piece wood, then baste with 50/50 Reverend Marvins & Honey after about 25 minutes.[/quote:7qtdocsn]
Larry, is that Rev. Marvin "Original Flavor"?

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1aeaa08a][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1aeaa08a]I am with Brian, still have fond memories about friday's wings. GOOOOOOOOD stuff.

Thanks Bill and Brian, I'm glad you guys enjoyed them! Just remember, heavy coating WR, indirect cook with small piece wood, then baste with 50/50 Reverend Marvins & Honey after about 25 minutes.[/quote:1aeaa08a]
Larry, is that Rev. Marvin "Original Flavor"?[/quote:1aeaa08a]

Hot, but hot or mild will work, depends on the heat level you're looking for.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2wz2lrws][quote="Larry Wolfe":2wz2lrws]I was having withdrawls from Friday night so I made more wings. Heavy coating of Wolfe Rub, cooked indirect for 25 minutes. Brushed with 50/50 Reverend Marvins and Honey, cooked for another 10 minutes, flipped basted again and cooked for another 10 minutes. Man, I love this combination!!!

:dunno:[/quote:2wz2lrws][/quote:2wz2lrws]A penis. This word dates back to medaeval times. Bull's pizzles were sold as a delicacy, or dried and used as walking-sticks, or tanned like leather and used as whips. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom