I'm Excited!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Do everything just like you planned. Then, do it the same way for the next two comps you do. Then you will have a baseline.

Agreed...the recipe you come in last with can be first in the next comp.
Don't experiment at the comp...do what you do best, do it well. and
wait to analyze your scores (after the emotions are gone!)

Good luck BFD! That was our goal last week also at our first comp, not to come in last. Don't second guess yourself, go with what you have done like Woody said!

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Have fun and good luck, Sweet beats heat every time :!:

As a BBQ judge, I agree with you Pigs. While I like the heat with some sweet, the majority of the judges I work with like the sweet, instead over the heat. It has been the trend for the last couple of years.

BigGQ said:
Have fun and good luck, Sweet beats heat every time :!:

As a BBQ judge, I agree with you Pigs. While I like the heat with some sweet, the majority of the judges I work with like the sweet, instead over the heat. It has been the trend for the last couple of years.
I'm a KC CBJ myself, Any contest I have been to I never got any heat.

BigGQ said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1mkp1zmf]Have fun and good luck, Sweet beats heat every time :!:

I'm a KC CBJ myself, Any contest I have been to I never got any heat.[/quote:1mkp1zmf]
WRONG!! I gave you alot of heat!! Remember this response??

:razz: :razz: :razz:

The Joker said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3k0ke7v1]
BigGQ said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3k0ke7v1]Have fun and good luck, Sweet beats heat every time :!:

I'm a KC CBJ myself, Any contest I have been to I never got any heat.[/quote:3k0ke7v1]
WRONG!! I gave you alot of heat!! Remember this response??

:razz: :razz: :razz:[/quote:3k0ke7v1]
I have just seen the ugliest person I have ever seen in my entire life :!: :eek:
:faint:

Oh my....another monkey...with a mustache. (Just kidding)

If you like heat, we have several contest in SC we judge that really bring the heat. The Pee Dee/Midlands of SC like it hot.

BigGQ said:
Oh my....another monkey...with a mustache. (Just kidding)

If you like heat, we have several contest in SC we judge that really bring the heat. The Pee Dee/Midlands of SC like it hot.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom