Favorite beer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allie

Sous Chef
What's your favorite beer?

I never thought I'd say this but I have started drinking beer and am kind of getting attached to it. LOL The weekend before the 4th I drank Bud Light for the first time ever.......it's ok but not the best. LOL Then I tried Corona Extra with a wedge of lime. OH YUMMY! Tonight I bought a case of Icehouse and it's not as good as the Corona to me but I'm enjoying it!

Red Stripe is like liquid candy to me.

BUT! I also like:
Mississippi Mudd
Firestone Pale Ale
Guiness
Pacifico
Modelo Negro
Newcastle Brown
Bass

REal Beer?- any kind of light, unfiltered draft weiss bier mit hefe (with yeast) A tall one , with a slice of lemon! Spaten, or Paulaner are good.

Walkin around beer? Corona

When it's hot outside give me a Corona. When the snows flying give me Saw Tooth Ale, the rest of the time I prefer Scotch (Famous Grouse, White Horse and on occassion a sheepdip)

It's hot now, got a 8 1/2 lb butt on Einstein and it's after noon so I do think I'll help myself to a ice cold Corona. :grin:

DATsBBQ said:
When it's hot outside give me a Corona. When the snows flying give me Saw Tooth Ale, the rest of the time I prefer Scotch (Famous Grouse, White Horse and on occassion a sheepdip)

It's hot now, got a 8 1/2 lb butt on Einstein and it's after noon so I do think I'll help myself to a ice cold Corona. :grin:

it's always noon somewhere :bar:

I have never tried any of the dark ales or the Dos Equis. Maybe I need to give those a try!

I can't choose.
What I drink on a daily basis is Natural ICE.
Not including light beer..... Rolling Rock, Heiny, Brador, Molson Gold or Red, and DosXX are among my favorites.

muttman05 said:
I agree COLD beer is the only way to go. I like dark beers but something in them gives me headaches with in 20 minutes of having them.
Daily drinking - Miller Light or Natty Light
Events - Bud
Dinner - Heinken or Crown

Free Beer always comes in first

maybe it's msg... :-s :!:

Wittdogs B said:
muttman05 said:
I agree COLD beer is the only way to go. I like dark beers but something in them gives me headaches with in 20 minutes of having them.
Daily drinking - Miller Light or Natty Light
Events - Bud
Dinner - Heinken or Crown

Free Beer always comes in first

maybe it's msg... :-s :!:
okay, that was funny. You get to stay. :!:
Now quit asking us to ban her Wittdog. 8-[

Back
Top Bottom