bcc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NOW that is what I would call GOOD eats. Great job brian. Is that picture on a farm? Looks like a lot of land around ya.

brian j said:
man best friends bcc monday night (http://www.myfreebulletinboard.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=5501&mforum=bbq4u) inspired my bcc tonight. no wolfe rub on hand so i used magic dust rub from peace love and bbq. included in the slide show is a pic of my new weber grill brush (review coming), hot dogs w/my nephew from washington state and my wife's tuna steak grilled on the wsm.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=abs2yja4.8mmk4o0s&x=0&y=-q51iyf

I am happy to be of some inspiration around here :-( (tears of joy)......chicken looks awesome....

You just had to include the pic of the therma pen...Now I am envious....nice looking grill marks on the tuna steak

brian j said:
wittdog said:
You just had to include the pic of the therma pen...Now I am envious....nice looking grill marks on the tuna steak
don't worry, your big black thermapen will be here in a few days. then you can see how it feels. :eek:
It usually takes me alot longer to get a reading with my therm.......
How did the thermapen work?

My b-day is a week from Saturday....I gave my wife the thermapen hint. I printed off the website the info on the thermapen plus the color i wanted, item # and their phone number or website to order. I can't seem to find the info I gave her so I am hoping she didn't throw it away thinking it was nothing important [-o<

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
My b-day is a week from Saturday....I gave my wife the thermapen hint. I printed off the website the info on the thermapen plus the color i wanted, item # and their phone number or website to order. I can't seem to find the info I gave her so I am hoping she didn't throw it away thinking it was nothing important [-o<
Print it out again....a couple of times.....

wittdog said:

Oh, I actually explained the whole thing to her and even gave her some direction on how to order it. There's a good chance one will be arriving just in time. =D> If she's letting me order a gator pit, this investment is nothing

brian j said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":3n84gzmc]
wittdog said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":3n84gzmc]My b-day is a week from Saturday....I gave my wife the thermapen hint. I printed off the website the info on the thermapen plus the color i wanted, item # and their phone number or website to order. I can't seem to find the info I gave her so I am hoping she didn't throw it away thinking it was nothing important [-o<

Oh, I actually explained the whole thing to her and even gave her some direction on how to order it. There's a good chance one will be arriving just in time. =D> If she's letting me order a gator pit, this investment is nothing[/quote:3n84gzmc]
i think that's a little more than "a hint". :grin:[/quote:3n84gzmc]

Well you know how women are......i know im gonna get it from the ladies on here 8-[

Well you know how women are......i know im gonna get it from the ladies on here 8-[

You mean they sign onto barbeque forums, do their own cooks, and buy bbq gadgets for no particular reason other than their husbands want them?
yeah, you're right.... you know how women are..... :)

Wittdogs B said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":2iudlrlb]

You mean they sign onto barbeque forums, do their own cooks, and buy bbq gadgets for no particular reason other than their husbands want them?
yeah, you're right.... you know how women are..... :)[/quote:2iudlrlb]

Well you're the exception.....why can't my wife be like you :-(

Back
Top Bottom