How is this stuff?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
My nephew just got back from NC and brought me 4 bottles of Scotts Barbecue Sauce. They told him it was the best that NC had to offer! Anybody ever try this stuff and what do ya think :?:

I have Nick and it's pretty good. Captain Morgain and Chris Finney turned me on to it a not too long ago..Check out this thread. :)

Well I'm trying it tonight for the first time. Lit the kettel and marinaded the chicken parts in it. Threw them on and have been basting every 20 minutes. I'm actually cooking to have something to bring for lunch tomorrow and for a quick dinner tomorrow night. I've got a wake to go to, a buddy of mines wife passed away.

Nick even though I pick at anyone who uses tomato sauce in any form in their sauce, the Carolina Red and pretty much all the Piedmont/Lex sauces are excellent. I may break down soon and do a batch.

Raine said:
Well, you haven't tried ours yet.

Chris, you can also get it at the Peach Stand in Ft Mill.

That hardly qualifies it as store bought. I'll stop in there and get some. Are they open on Sunday? I'm usually fighting to beat Charlotte rush hour traffic on Friday. Either that, or I'm missing it on the late side of rush hour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom