Is there a Doctor in the house, Psycologist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
One of the guys working today at the Fire Department is a, was a, professional chef. He studied in Fla at a culinary school.

He made Spares in the oven today that where very good. Of course he used Sweet Baby Rays on them too. A few weeks ago we had stove top pork BBQ.

I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I see, his oven/stove BBQ is better than your "Pit" cooked Q and you are unable to accept the fact?????? :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

In all seriousness, I had some crockpot Q at a friends house a couple weeks ago that was very very good. So again it all comes down to the "Chef" not the pit/oven/stove etc.

My wife is a psychologist but take it with a grain of salt cause she’s been with me for a long time….and hasn’t made any breakthroughs……..Crock pot Q just like moms…..

mrgrumpy said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
One of the guys working today at the Fire Department is a, was a, professional chef. He studied in Fla at a culinary school.

He made Spares in the oven today that where very good. Of course he used Sweet Baby Rays on them too. A few weeks ago we had stove top pork BBQ.

I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why is it he was a professional chef???? You mean he isn't any more??? And you say that his oven ribs are pretty good... does that mean his are almost as good, or better than yours????

Bill

Not sure why he got out of the culinary buisness. He is a good firefighter too. As far as the ribs go, I said they were good. NOT GREAT. And no, they dont even come close to low and slow in the smoke. But for on the spot, stuck at the fire house for 24 hours, they were good.

Chuckwagoncook said:
Bill,
You dont have to make excuses, it will be okay, with a little more practice you can do better than him and his oven. I have faith in Ya!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

#-o [-X

wittdog said:
My wife is a psychologist but take it with a grain of salt cause she’s been with me for a long time….and hasn’t made any breakthroughs……..Crock pot Q just like moms…..

Just like moms... hmmm, maybe he has something there....
so, tell me about your childhood :star:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom