Hello Dale and Iowacane!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Man alot of new members here the last couple of days! We are rapidly approcahing 100! Feel free to jump in! I know Dale is already rooting on his beloved Cardinals! Hey Dale do you BBQ too? Or do you cook on a WSM? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Just a joke son. Most of the members are WSM guys! Have fun!

Iowacane, what part of Iowa are you in? I get over there twice a year to the Burlington, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City area.

Woodman

Yes Woodman I use a WSM a kettle,gasser too. I came from that TVWB you dont like. I might be one of those posters that you think arent worth talking to so you might want to wait awhile and judge that for yourself. I hope I can live up to your standards because I get my feelings hurt real easy. :p

Dale, nobody has any bad feelings here, just a punch of fun-poking!

Wow, Sunday morning, 7 am, and we've got 8 people browsing!

I got thick skin Dale!!! It's cool! Are you in Louisville? It's not that I don't like the people on TVWB, it's more the "feeling". I'm prolly wrong! Woody

My skin is fairly thick and so is my head. I am easy to get along with most of the time. I just like to go with the flow.
No Woodman, I live more in the sticks, really just one county outside of Louisville. I do have a rental house downtown that I visit every so often and only when the sun is out. lol, Downtown scares me but most of Louisville is pretty nice. Its that special area where they use trash instead of grass in the front yards is where I try to stay away from downtown.

Hey Dale,

Welcome aboard, great to have someone from near Louisville. I'm going to send you an email or a PM, I got a question about traveling through Louisville..

Back
Top Bottom