cooking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Any one cooking today? This is what the dogs are having I am using apple wood and a touch of cherry……I was planning on smoking the Japs and making Chipotles but the Jap weren’t of a high enough quality, the local farmers Jap should be in in about 3 weeks..Right on time for my vacation….

Mmmmmmmm.. =P~ Did you stuff the dogs or just wrap cheese and bacon around them? Lookin' gooood!!

We stuffed the dogs, cut a V shape into them and stuffed with cheese some have the left over ABT filling...Thats what D and the mrs wanted...

Looks good witt =D> Later Ill be grilling up some chicken thighs. Hopefuly this time they will turn out better [-o<

Greg Rempe said:
Pork tenderloin on the Silver B after I get back from calling on a few Orthopaedic Docs...damn work!! :eek:

I know what you mean about ortho docs. Due to my wife's recent misadventure, I've been spending way too much time with one of those guys.

Griff

brian j said:
chris1237 said:
Looks good witt =D> Later Ill be grilling up some chicken thighs. Hopefuly this time they will turn out better [-o<
you'll be fine. just remember... cook them indirect the first couple of time to learn how to manager your fire. also let the fire cool down for 10 to 15 minutes after you dump the coals and you put the chicken on.

Thanks brian I am trying that right now.

Yeah, I'm cooking all week! Our firemans fair runs all week and I'm in the kitchen doing hamburgers, hot dogs, sausage and peppers and pizza! Just what I need, to work 9 hours a day and come home and spend 5 more hours in the kitchen!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom