Guitarbeque

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
=D> Congrats Rich =D>
Looked like everybody had a good time except for the dog :grin:
Finally got the pig suit on her huh :!:

Good to see you there Rich.

FYI. I had your ribs at my judging table. They were easily the best in my group.

BrooklynQ said:

FYI. I had your ribs at my judging table. They were easily the best in my group.
:-k Is this something that is realized afterward?

Rich Decker said:
chris1237 said:
Great pics Rich! how did you do?

3rd- pork
5th-ribs
6th-brisket
4th-overall

Chicken killed me again 21st. Trying something new for next weekend.

Don't know Rich, chicken looked damned good to me. Great looking turn-in boxes.

Rob, I thought the ribs were the worst thing we cooked on Saturday. I brought 6 slabs and Steve brought 9 slabs (to feed the masses after the contest). We got the ribs mixed up and I wasn't sure which we turned in, I tried 4-5 slabs to get the turn in ribs.

Next weekend the kid's are taking over. My stuff is in South Jersey and they are going over and setting up on Friday. I'll try to get there asap on Saturday and act as a consultant for the cook. I'll drive the stuff back on Monday for Harpoon next Friday. This schedule seemed like a good ides in January but it's killing me.

BrooklynQ said:

The Joker said:
BrooklynQ said:

:-k Is this something that is realized afterward?

I didn't know anything until I saw the pics on Rich's webpage

Nice pics Rich. I also thought the chicken looked real good dressed up nicely in the box.

Nice looking stuff Rich. Man, you guys are hittin it pretty hard. Sounds like you need a break. Keep on it .

Good luck and Good Q!

Jack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom