Half day at work, I hope I can do it cook!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
First time in 16yrs. I have to work on the 4th of july.
After reading all of the cooking thats going on I had to smoke something!
I picked up 2 racks of BB's, one rubbed with the world famous Wolfe Rub, The other with a special blend I came up with :D
Yes that is Spam, rubbed again with the World famous Wolfe Rub, I had to try it :!:
I figured the BB's would give me a little less cook time instead of regular spares.
Everything is ready to go when I get home tomorrow, all I have to do is light the fire :grin:

[/UR
[url=http://imageshack.us]

Puff can I ask your wife out oh no that not your wife LOL!!!!! :razz: Looking good. I went and got some brisket they were 99 cent a lb at Kroger today. so maybe this weekend I can take your new wife out for dinner. :lmao:

Looks good so far Puff. I plan to go into work tommorrow too. Hopefully people will be tiping generously. [-o< They have been the past few days. Plan to do some bratwurst on the gasser for the 4th. Hopefully my WSM will come sometime soon so I can try that out :(

Chris

The Missing Link said:
Puff can I ask your wife out oh no that not your wife LOL!!!!! :razz: Looking good. I went and got some brisket they were 99 cent a lb at Kroger today. so maybe this weekend I can take your new wife out for dinner. :lmao:
Now how did that pic get in there? :eek:
M.L., that is not my wife....but close :grin:
Down boy :grin:

chris1237 said:
Looks good so far Puff. I plan to go into work tommorrow too. Hopefully people will be tiping generously. [-o< They have been the past few days. Plan to do some bratwurst on the gasser for the 4th. Hopefully my WSM will come sometime soon so I can try that out :(

Chris

So your'e going to buy it huh?
:(
Keep me informed on what you think after it's out of the box 8-[
Good luck bud and happy 4th :!:

Puff said:
chris1237 said:

Chris

So your'e going to buy it huh?
:(
Keep me informed on what you think after it's out of the box 8-[
Good luck bud and happy 4th :!:

Yep placed my order last thursday. Ill make sure to let you know how I like it.
Happy 4th to you too,
Chris

I made it home in time :grin:
Ribs, Salmon & Spam went on at 1:30, ribs should be done about 6ish :happyd:

Done!
The pan is water, the Spam is for the hell of it, it was real sweet :eek:
Ribs were okay, shuold have left them on longer.
Salmon......YUK! Don't eat it , the wife said it was very tasty!
Time to blow s*#t up now :grin:

Not the best pics :)
I'm in kind of a hurry, Spam was devoured before I could click #-o

Puff,

It all looks good. What was the problem with the fish? Did you smoke it too long? I haven't smoked fish yet. I plan on it soon. I keep seeing it at Costco's but don't want to spend $25 yet.

Back
Top Bottom