potatoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I quarter them...toss in EVOO, salt and pepper and then on the grill...NO FOIL! Works great every time. Last time I actually did them in-direct on the 1TG and threw in a small amount of hickory chips for some flavor...QUITE NICE!! :!:

Brian, we're on the same page tonight! I've got 2 tri tips and gonna do red potatos also. I like to do mine like Greg said. I'm also throwing on some asparagus!

Nick Prochilo said:
Brian, we're on the same page tonight! I've got 2 tri tips and gonna do red potatos also. I like to do mine like Greg said. I'm also throwing on some asparagus!

I would think you could do those in the wok on the grill, couldn't you?

Bruce B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1p9gudm5]Brian, we're on the same page tonight! I've got 2 tri tips and gonna do red potatos also. I like to do mine like Greg said. I'm also throwing on some asparagus!

I would think you could do those in the wok on the grill, couldn't you?[/quote:1p9gudm5]

If I had mine I would 8-[ , I looked in the attic and I didn't have one there either :-( , so I guess I have to wait until it arrives in the mail! \:D/ . Let me know how yours works Bruce! I curious to hear about the WOW factor! #-o

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bruce B":38izu6ff][quote="Nick Prochilo":38izu6ff]Brian, we're on the same page tonight! I've got 2 tri tips and gonna do red potatos also. I like to do mine like Greg said. I'm also throwing on some asparagus!

I would think you could do those in the wok on the grill, couldn't you?[/quote:38izu6ff]

If I had mine I would 8-[ , I looked in the attic and I didn't have one there either :-( , so I guess I have to wait until it arrives in the mail! \:D/ . Let me know how yours works Bruce! I curious to hear about the WOW factor! #-o[/quote:38izu6ff]

You'll have to ask the wife about that.... :grin: :grin: :grin:

Cliff H. said:
I like the onion soup mix thing.
I did that last night with some burgers, had a couple of Mesquite chips smokin'. I opened the foil towards the end, the chips added a nice flavor to the taters :!:

I half them..a little butter or evoo, S&P, and directly on the grill..the last time I did them I made twice baked with them (scooped, sour cream, cheese, bacon, chives, garlic)...a lot of work, but they were excellent little treats...( Im guessing your talking about the little reds)..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom