Happy birthday to Steven Raichlen!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Susan, you shameless butt smoocher you! I really think you have a "thing" for SR!! ;) Happy birthday Stevie Rai!!

Must be something astroligical between birthdays and BBQ. My birthday today too! Pices. Smoked or grilled fish.

Taurus - brisket

Aires - BBQ Mutton

Virgo - Oldest form of BBQ. Sacrifical virgin.

Gemini - And Twins!

Scorpio - Probably an Arizona Dish

Libra - For the anal retentive of us. Got to weigh and measure those ingrediants for the rubs.

Sagittarius - The hunter!

Cancer - Umm - Dungenous crab on the barbie!

Capricorn - BBQ goat!

Leo - Probably an african dish

Aquarius - Definitely needed to control flare-ups

Bottom line don't fight the urge to grill or Q. It's in the stars!

Kloset

Thanks everyone! Makes the pain of turning another year on the odometer a little EZR. Sue thanks for informing me that I share my B-Day with Steve Raichlan! Before that the only famous person I knew that I shared it with was Lawrence Welk and he has long since gone over the rainbow.

Just a little trivia for you............My sister's birthday is April 28th. She shares her birthday with Sadaam Hussein! If I would have been born 8 hours earlier I'd be sharing it with Osama Bin Laden instead of Steve and Lawrence Welk! LOL!

Kloset

Kloset BBQR said:
Thanks everyone! Makes the pain of turning another year on the odometer a little EZR. Sue thanks for informing me that I share my B-Day with Steve Raichlan! Before that the only famous person I knew that I shared it with was Lawrence Welk and he has long since gone over the rainbow.

Just a little trivia for you............My sister's birthday is April 28th. She shares her birthday with Sadaam Hussein! If I would have been born 8 hours earlier I'd be sharing it with Osama Bin Laden instead of Steve and Lawrence Welk! LOL!

Kloset

So your almost a terrorist? :-D Have a happy birthday

Back
Top Bottom