Something to do on a rainy day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ScottyDaQ said:
Captain Morgan said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[

What's asteroids? 8-[

You get em from eating too many abts.

I thought them were abteroids. :grin: :)

5.gif

12.gif

Captain Morgan said:
of course, if a polar bear ate abts, he'd get...

polaroids.

:lmao: :) :hide:

Even when you think it couldn't go any lower......lolololololol..

Good one Cappy...

Green Hornet said:
I may still have my old Coleco-vision! :)

Whoooooaaaaaaaaaaahhh.
Show of hands on anyone that used to sit in front of the PC for HOURS coding in BASIC/A programs line by line from a book to make a simple "game"... or made their own??? Or sat there and swapped cassette after cassette to load a program from tape ??? :) :welcm:

Dude.... Remember when the Internet was just text on a green / amber / red monochrome screen? That was wicked. :grin: :razz:

:welcm: Boy was that :craze: . I taught myself basic on a handheld TRS-80 writing a program where a sub fires torpedos at a ship mimicking a program I saw being run on an HP handheld calculator that loaded programs from magnetic tape strips while in (West) Germany. Took me a few days though... :eek:

ScottyDaQ said:
Show of hands on anyone that used to sit in front of the PC for HOURS coding in BASIC/A programs line by line from a book to make a simple "game"... or made their own??? Or sat there and swapped cassette after cassette to load a program from tape ???

You're showing your age (and mine, too). I learned Basic by doing just that - it was actually close enough to the old Fortran I learned in college that I picked it up pretty quickly. And not only was the internet just text on a monochrome screen, but with my trusty modem, the characters came up on the screen at about the same speed I could type.

I never cared much for Asteroids, but I loved Missile Command.

ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
It kind of reminded me of "Asteroids", remember that one?
dah dah
dah dah
dah dah
dah dah
dahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdah
Weeowoowoowoowoowoow

YES ! Got the UFO !!!!

What's asteroids? 8-[

They are those big chunks of rock that fly around in outerspace :!:

Back
Top Bottom