BBQ Central

BBQ Central (
-   General (Non-BBQ) Discussion (
-   -   I need a new top grate for my WSM (

Captain Morgan 03-05-2005 10:50 AM

I need a new top grate for my WSM
Is it the same grate as the Kettle? I think my Lowes stocks those.
Never seen a WSM in any store down here, but I'm hoping Weber made a few parts interchangeable so I don't have to order it.

03-05-2005 10:55 AM

Just pulled this off of TVWB:

The 17-1/2" top grate can be purchased at most home centers and barbecue stores--it will be labeled as a replacement grate for the 18-1/2" charcoal grill. The 17" lower grate must be ordered directly from Weber.

Captain Morgan 03-05-2005 11:04 AM

Thank you!

Captain Morgan 03-05-2005 04:09 PM

Just wanted a new one. Decided to just buy the whole Kettle, but could only find the larger model. I did see the replacement grate in stock, but I'm going to play with the kettle first.

Finney 03-06-2005 12:45 PM

If you need anything else, check Weber's price. They have $5 flat rate shipping on parts. Most of their prices are good. And as has been mentioned... only place to get the lowe grate. And get you a cool Weber baseball cap while you're at it. :cool:

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.