BBQ Central

BBQ Central (https://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/)
-   General (Non-BBQ) Discussion (https://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/f11/)
-   -   CHAMPION O' QUE'? (https://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/f11/champion-o-que-4037.html)

Puff 04-24-2006 09:09 PM

CHAMPION O' QUE'?
 
I have totally forgotten about the post counts!
Now that I have reached the 1000 mark, I realize I still have alot to learn!
Our fearless leader told me a while back that the post count doesn't mean everything!
This I believe, the brisket I made friday my daughter could have used for sidewalk-chaulk!
I'm glad that some of you guy's take the time to teach the "New at Q'" guys how to do it.
Thank you and smoke on brother's!
Puff

Finney 04-24-2006 10:35 PM

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo' l
Go stick a knife in an outlet. :smile:

Puff 04-24-2006 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finney
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo' l
Go stick a knife in an outlet. :smile:

Okay :o , be right back :!:
I hope :o

Bruce B 04-25-2006 12:59 AM

At least he'll listen to you.

Finney 04-25-2006 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce B
At least he'll listen to you.

Everyone listens............................... most just don't obey. :smile:

Nick Prochilo 04-25-2006 06:09 AM

Re: CHAMPION O' QUE'?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puff
I have totally forgotten about the post counts!
Now that I have reached the 1000 mark, I realize I still have alot to learn!
Our fearless leader told me a while back that the post count doesn't mean everything!
This I believe, the brisket I made friday my daughter could have used for sidewalk-chaulk!
I'm glad that some of you guy's take the time to teach the "New at Q'" guys how to do it.
Thank you and smoke on brother's!
Puff

With a Champion of Q title, we figured you shouldn't need anymore advise. From now on mister, your on your own! :grin:

ScottyDaQ 04-25-2006 06:54 AM

No one mentioned the ceremonial online wedgie. 8-[

Captain Morgan 04-25-2006 07:07 AM

Welcome to the Club House Puff. Please get your slippers and robe from the girl in the front and meet us in the east wing for a cognac and cigar.

wittdog 04-25-2006 08:36 AM

Champion of Q and you don’t know how to make gravy? :grin: I guess when you figure out how to keep the cheese lit you will be a BBQ Deity? :grin: Congrats of the 1000 post mark. =D> I two would like to thank everyone for the help. I guess you can teach and old dog new tricks.

Finney 04-25-2006 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wittdog
Champion of Q and you don’t know how to make gravy? :grin: I guess when you figure out how to keep the cheese lit you will be a BBQ Deity? :grin: Congrats of the 1000 post mark. =D> I two would like to thank everyone for the help. I guess you can teach and old dog new tricks.

He's a "Champion of Q", not a "Champion of Gravy" LOL

wittdog 04-25-2006 02:17 PM

I stand corrected. :o

Greg Rempe 04-25-2006 05:34 PM

Just remember that post counts don't ALWAYS correlate with BBQ knowledge!! :o :!:

Puff 04-25-2006 05:37 PM

:bow: :bow:
Thanks alot guys I have learned alot. I'm sure i'll learn alot more =D>




#-o Cappy, should I get my robe & slippers before or after the wedgie :o

Puff 04-25-2006 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Rempe
Just remember that post counts don't ALWAYS correlate with BBQ knowledge!! :o :!:

You are correct sir!
I just happened to look up and to the left :!:
I haven't looked there for a while :!:

Finney 04-25-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Rempe
Just remember that post counts don't ALWAYS correlate with BBQ knowledge!! :o :!:

Yeah, look at how many posts Greg has. :!:

Puff 04-25-2006 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finney
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Rempe
Just remember that post counts don't ALWAYS correlate with BBQ knowledge!! :o :!:

Yeah, look at how many posts Greg has. :!:

:lmao: :lmao:

Greg Rempe 04-25-2006 05:54 PM

Finney...Pot and the kettle, dude! :o

Puff 04-25-2006 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Rempe
Finney...Pot and the kettle, dude! :o

You mean this :o



https://img157.imageshack.us/img157/205/107ct.gif :evillaugh:

Finney 04-25-2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Rempe
Finney...Pot and the kettle, dude! :o

I've got "ALL THE KNOWLEDGE". :evillaugh:

Greg Rempe 04-25-2006 08:26 PM

Knowledge of how to "Roll the Post Count"...indeed!! :o


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.