SOTB PICs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Rev Marvin makes sure there are no eye injuries this time!

Rev can rest easy with two healthy eyes...

WalterSC chillin in the night..

The Captain Morgan Cook site...

JT's BBQ, who posts here and has been on an incredible hot streak this
year...

A couple of Misfits prepare the box...

Then, right after turn in....a major thunderstorm burst upon us!!!!!
Lightning! Thunder! Heavy Rain! It was pandemonium! EZ Ups
were flipping across the contest site!! Wind was whipping! And
the Captain Morgan Mobile Machine wa suddenly very popular!!

Jack W. and his mother, Big GQ, and assorted others crowded in
and enjoyed a group sing along!!!

BTW, congrats to the BBQ 4 U team for taking 6th place out of about 30 teams! A major accomplishment considering the major thunderstorm with gushing waters and maniacal cookers surrounding them during
a heated competition!!

Also, you will be glad to know that BBQ4U as a board won another trophy at this event!! Captain Morgan and the Misfits won the Anything Butt Category with Peach Ice Cream and Peach Cobbler! That's two straight wins at SOTB for our board members in Anything Butt!!

And also, the winner of the SOTB Barbecue competition, was our very own...

Captain Morgan and the Misfits!!

First place in both categories!!! Woo Hoo!

Major props to Walter SC, Big GQ, and most importantly, Jack W. and his beautiful wife Mary. Truly a team effort, and I most seriously state that
neither trophy would have been won without them. I'll say more about that later, but I'm tired and speechless and getting drunk. The members of this board have won 3 of the last 4 trophies at this event...representing,
folks, representing!!!!

Nick, I'm afraid I'm going to need some more money for that catering gig a couple of weeks ago. I failed to charge you the price for a championship bbq. I think you have my address.

LOL!!

Thanks for calling and checking in Raymond! Try not to call during turn in time next time!!

Bill TGG, thanks for checking in too!

Rempe, thanks for not bothering us with a stupid podcast!!

Captain Morgan said:
Nick, I'm afraid I'm going to need some more money for that catering gig a couple of weeks ago. I failed to charge you the price for a championship bbq. I think you have my address.
LOL!!

Thanks for calling and checking in Raymond! Try not to call during turn in time next time!!

Bill TGG, thanks for checking in too!

Rempe, thanks for not bothering us with a stupid podcast!!

If I'd have known that we were a test for this project, I'd have made you pay us! BTW, thank you to me for interupting you just in time before turn in, you were probably about to screw something up and I stepped in just in time! LOL, Great job Cappy and crew!

WE ALL KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL,
5.gif

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations. Pics are GREAT and looks like you had a good time with that crew. Keep up the good work. Smoke Em'
Smoke On!!!!!!
ed

Jeepers! Great job guys! I'm gonna have to come to this some time and really mess it up for ya! :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom