Podcast Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Well, I have just received an email from the president of Telcaster. He is not going to make the podcasting service available anymore and as of May 1st, the files will not be able to be listened to.

In order make the podcasts available for everyone to listen to, I have uploaded them to putfile.com. You can still go to the podcast section and pick the show you want to listen to. But instead of seeing the HTML snippet you will see the words "INTERVIEW LINK". Click on that and you will be taken to the show.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. This does put future podcasts in a hold as I have no way of doing them right now. I will keep you updated! :D

so, you're saying that the one event the entire BBQ world has been
breathlessly waiting for, The SOTB Spring Podcast, is not going to happen?

People are't going to like this. Except for Bill.

I am trying to work on that too...gimmie me some time...I'll throw my BBQ weight around and shake some people down! :eek:

5.gif

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Nick Prochilo said:
Boy, I got here too late! Mean....already said, popcorn.....already eaten! Thank god my podcast has already been done![/quote]
:lmao:

Captain Morgan said:
so, you're saying that the one event the entire BBQ world has been
breathlessly waiting for, The SOTB Spring Podcast, is not going to happen?

People are't going to like this. Except for Bill.

And just who do I have to take a steel chair to remedy this??? [-X

Back
Top Bottom