Happy Dyngus Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's hilarious around here. You have a half dozen senior Polish and Hungarian women arguing in the kitchen, When it gets real heated, They start to swear at each other in Polish or Hungarian. Any one with a penis stays the hell away from the kitchen! When the war is over, The men clean up and do all the dishes. Some of these granny's could walk circles around you at a cook off. They start at midnight and make every thing from scratch! They do trash the VFW's kitchen BAD! But the food is worth it.

We have plenty of Kielbasa here in Florida, but I can't find pussywillows for nuthin! 8-[ Everbody Polka :D
Another holiday I have never heard about before, sounds like great fun though!

It would appear to the untrained observer, that most of the activities are scheduled to take place in establishments that serve alcohol. Is one to conclude that alcohol is involved here?

5.gif

Bruce B said:
It would appear to the untrained observer, that most of the activities are scheduled to take place in establishments that serve alcohol. Is one to conclude that alcohol is involved here?

5.gif

Everything in western NY revolves around alcohol ... =D>

Nosdrovia (sp) it’s a Polish toast. Bruce your are correct in your assessment of alcohol consumption. It’s like a Polish St. Patrick’s day. Except with pussy willows and Polka’s. John (enjoy a well deserved vacation) school these boys, the “When were up in Buffalo, Chippewa is were we go. Those Yankees drink enough to drown.â€

They had a segment on the news from South Bend, IN on this holiday last night. I had never heard of it until then. The funny thing about it was that the Polish and Hispanic population are both celebrating it today. From what I gathered, they are trying to share their culture with each other. I saw lots of chilis on the news where the Hispanic women were making salsa to share.

wittdog said:
Nosdrovia (sp) it’s a Polish toast. Bruce your are correct in your assessment of alcohol consumption. It’s like a Polish St. Patrick’s day. Except with pussy willows and Polka’s. John (enjoy a well deserved vacation) school these boys, the “When were up in Buffalo, Chippewa is were we go. Those Yankees drink enough to drown.â€

Puff said:
wittdog said:

The Joker said:
Puff said:
wittdog said:

Back
Top Bottom