FYI...Chinese Invites me to a Fair in Canton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cleglue

Head Chef
Ok, I guess I have been on bbq forums too much lately. I received an email from a Chinese company today that makes grills inviting me to a fair in Canton (not Ohio).

Here is the Weber (looks like a soccer ball) copy. http://www.bbqcn.com/bbq3.htm

Here is a little of the email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is our great pleasure to know your company information online.

We would like to take this opportunity to present our company and kindly invite you to attend the Canton Fair and visit our Booth 22.1 J01 (BOOTH 01, ZONE J, 1/F, HALL 22, Address: CECF (Pazhou) Complex ) from 15 of April to 20 of April, 2006.

Woodman,

I used Map Point and looked up Canton...there are many states with a city named Canton...who new?

My company is invited to the fair...the thing is I don't have a company!

I'm a teacher.

cleglue said:
Woodman,

I used Map Point and looked up Canton...there are many states with a city named Canton...who new?

My company is invited to the fair...the thing is I don't have a company!

I'm a teacher.
Take some of your students, tell em' you run a day care, it would be one hell of a field trip :!:

I taught an Aviation class a few years ago and we went on a field trip to Epcot and the Kennedy space center. It was the third overnight (2 nights) field trip I had taken my students on. I was the trip from H*ll. I had sex (really not sure), drinking (sure of), a cry baby (broke up with his girl friend), and a student the had an appendectomy the night we got there (I spent the night at the Kissimmee Hospital). The day we went to Epcot a student didn't show back at the bus on time. I called his parent when he didn't show backup and the mother said he'll be ok. He took a cab back to the motel after the fire works show (he was the brother of my drinker).

I haven't taken students on any overnight field trips since. I believe that was 1995.

cleglue said:
I taught an Aviation class a few years ago and we went on a field trip to Epcot and the Kennedy space center. It was the third overnight (2 nights) field trip I had taken my students on. I was the trip from H*ll. I had sex (really not sure), drinking (sure of), a cry baby (broke up with his girl friend), and a student the had an appendectomy the night we got there (I spent the night at the Kissimmee Hospital). The day we went to Epcot a student didn't show back at the bus on time. I called his parent when he didn't show backup and the mother said he'll be ok. He took a cab back to the motel after the fire works show (he was the brother of my drinker).

I haven't taken students on any overnight field trips since. I believe that was 1995.

#-o Maybe a field trip isn't such a good idea :eek:

cleglue said:

They weren't Saudi(s), were thay? :)

gonna load up the family and take that quick trip to china ? i'm sure it will be one you wont ever forget :grin:

CANTON FAIR 2006 IN GUANGZHOU CHINA

cflatt said:
gonna load up the family and take that quick trip to china ? i'm sure it will be one you wont ever forget :grin:

CANTON FAIR 2006 IN GUANGZHOU CHINA
#-o :eek:

Back
Top Bottom